The issues facing parents of adult children with Down syndrome might include:
- Housing: What living arrangements are best-suited to your child?
- Employment: What kind of job is your child equipped to do?
- Medical: What unique medical issues arise as your child becomes an adult? Where do we get help?
- Guardianship and legal questions
- Financial Planning: How do you make sure your child is taken care of after you’re gone, especially if he/she needs long-term care?
- How does your child navigate the world without you?
Helpful Video Links:
Special Needs Planning
Special Needs Trusts
Wills, Power of Attorney, & Estate Planning
Call us at 303.797.1699 with any of your questions and concerns.